The E.A.R. Digital Advantage electronic earplugs uses the basic backbone of digital technology; simple bandwidth circuitry. It features two manual adjustment potentiometers that allow the user to control the bass and treble tones and set them according to their own preference. This means the user has control on setting the audio to their own specific liking much like an equalizer on a stereo system.
- Available in Half and Full Shell styles only
- 2 Channel
- 100% Digital instrument with the ease of manual tone trimmers
- Adjustable volume control
- Two adjustable tone controls (bass and treble)
- Feedback reduction
- White noise programming
- Low battery warning indicator
- Available in various faceplate colors
- Light Tan
- Hunter Tan
- Dark Brown
- Apricot (Full Shell only)
- Apricot and Black take an extra 7-10 days to make
- Size 13 Battery (Full-Shell), Size 312 Battery (Half-Shell)
- Audio/music connections
- Two-way radio communications
- Nano Coating
- Select‐a‐vent (archery use, non-occluded activities)
- Bluetooth packages
With these features the E.A.R. Digital Advantage is an excellent entry-level digital choice with personal adjustment capabilities. These units come with a 2 year circuit warranty, 1 year fit guarantee and a 1 year loss and damage deductible policy of $250.00/ear.
If you are an interested military party that would like to purchase these through our GSA schedule (#GS-07F-0417X), please contact us with location and number of people you’re trying to outfit.
Contact us by email or phone 1.800.525.2690 for direct GSA inquires.