E.A.R.’s newest line of iPlugz® Recreational Sports Monitors now includes wireless Bluetooth® models!
The iPlugz® BT Gen I, and iPlugz® BT Gen II, round out our series of wireless performance music monitors for the recreational enthusiasts. The iPlugz® BT Gen I features a single balanced armature speaker/driver package, and has an overall broader sound with both highs and lows mixed into one. The iPlugz® BT Gen II features a dual balanced armature speaker/driver package that will focus more on vocal tones and higher frequency ranges as the single speaker/driver is combined with a tweeter.
The easy to use tactile touch button controls, as well as an integrated microphone for making & answering phone calls, give you the best control of wireless freedom and noise isolation. Use them for various activities such as running, cycling, everyday workouts, traveling, meditation, range shooting, skiing, or motorcycling – where allowed!
Go wireless and enjoy our next generation within our iPlugz® Bluetooth® Sports Monitors Series!
- Controls: Volume Up/Down, Pause/Play/Advance/Replay Song, Answer/End Call, Integrated Microphone, Previous call back capabilities
- Bluetooth® Version: v4.1 (Low Battery Consumption)
- Bluetooth® Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Standby Time: 180 hours
- Charge Time: About 2 hours (Rechargeable Lithium Battery)
- Talk/Use Time: Up to 5 hours
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-12kHz, /- 3dB
- Charging: Micro USB Cable (Included)
- Connection Capability: Two Devices Simultaneously
- Transmission Distance: Up to 30-33 Feet (10M)
- Compatible: Any Bluetooth® capable device & A2DP enabled device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, MP3, MP4, Smart Phones, Tablets
NOTE: This product is produced for the enjoyment of listening to audio/communication devices. But please remain aware of the dangers of listening to these devices at a loud volume level (85dB ). OSHA regulations state a volume of 80-85dB is safe for an eight hour period of time. If you are concerned about your hearing, please consult a hearing specialist who can advise you about your safety levels with your audio device.