The E.A.R. MHS™ 360 Electronic Earplug Series is a discreet, multi-functional, electronic hearing protection system used by hunters/shooters, law enforcement/military, firearm instructors and loud environment users.
Coming in two different volume control styles, one featuring preset push button, and the other with a spin-dial manual control, each will enhance your surroundings while offering situational awareness around loud sounds. Both units of the MHS™ 360 will also feature a “Multi-Memory” button on the faceplate that allows the user to switch from a normal default mode, to a wind noise/background suppression mode, without reducing the volume level. (Primo MHS™ “Push-Button Volume” unit features both the volume and multi-memory mode within one button.)
Two Model Choices
2 Channel Model – Basic MHS™ 360 – digital circuitry that is perfect for end users without significant hearing loss. (Available in a spin dial volume control only)
8 Channel Model – Primo MHS™ 360 – advance digital circuitry with benefits in vocal clarity and programming capabilities for med, to high, hearing loss individuals. (Available in a spin dial, or push button, volume control.)
The E.A.R. MHS™ 360 Earplug Kit comes with a set of electronic earplugs, a set of HearDefender®-DF Modules (variable dual-filter NRR ~24-38), a set of Solid Modules, a set of foam tips (3 sizes), a cleaning tool, locking storage carrying case, batteries, and use/care instruction booklet. Additional items below can be purchased separately.
Additional upgrades available for these include: (ordered separately)
- Chameleon Ear™ Pro 3D Printed Silicone Earpieces*
- Passive Musician Filtered Modules (DECf Series – NRR 10, 16, 20, 25)
- Variable Impulse Single Filtered Modules (DECi/DECx Series – NRR ~18-33)
- Motorsports Filtered Modules (DECm Series – NRR ~15-18)
- High-Definition/Dual Driver Sports Music Monitors (iPlugz® MHS 3.5mm Plug-In)
- High-Definition/Dual Driver Bluetooth® v5.2 Music Monitors (iPlugz® MHS-BT)
- Wireless Induction Loop Two-Way Radio/Cell-Phone Communications (additional items necessary, please contact us for further details/requirements)
*(NOTE: Chameleon Ear™ PRO ear impressions will be kept on digital file for replacement requirements and additional product requests. You can read more about these earpieces by clicking here.)