Canary is at the summit of AAW’s ideology of fusing the best traits out of dynamic woofer, precision balanced armature driver and newly developed electrostatic super tweeters. Improving upon the highly praised TrueXross+TM system to solve coherence issue in hybrid earphones, Canary utilize a 4 way passive + acoustic crossover design with all drivers configured diaphragm wise to perform in its designated frequency range, scrambled phase shift is minimized to optimal level.
Canary is designed to be used as a “true reference” music monitor while delivering full bodied, fast transient sound signature. It offers powerful yet natural sub bass, which you will never find in a full balanced armature IEM. With meticulously designed driver matrix, Canary has a flat impedance of 12ohm across its frequency range. Inheriting AAW’s highly praised musical imaging, instrument separation and realistic sound stage, Canary steps up the game by offering extended treble and superior detail retrieval.
- Dual Diaphragm Isobaric Woofer
- 4 Precision Balanced Armature Drivers
- 2 Electrostatic Super Tweeter
- 4 Way Passive + Acoustic Crossover Design
- Flat Low Impedance Design
- Symphonym Hakone UPOCC Silver/Copper Cable
ACCESSORY AND WARRANTY:
- 48″ Symphonym Hakone UPOCC Silver/Copper Cable
- Wooden Carrying/Storage Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Flight & 1/4″ Adapter
- Assorted Sizes Of Ear Tips
- 1 Year Limited Warranty