Highlights of the Vigor 402bt:
Best suited to those with a mild to moderate hearing loss, the Vigor 402bt offers a holistic approach to your hearing needs at an excellent price. Special features include directional twin microphone technology that enables you to focus on speech in front of you while filtering out background noise. With four memory settings, we can program your device to easily adjust to your favorite listening environments. With an exceptionally long battery life and such a comfortable fit, you can forget you’re even wearing a hearing aid as you go about your daily life.
Features of the Vigor 402bt:
Not only the Vigor 402bt is barely visible when worn, it’s designed to be easy to use and exceptionally comfortable. With advanced noise reduction technology, unwanted background interference is kept at bay while the volume can be increased or decreased to fit with your environment. The unique dynamic speech enhancement clarifies speech by heightening soft sounds and reducing louder sounds to a more balanced level. Suitable for those with a mild to moderate hearing loss, it offers the wearer all the benefits of some excellent digital sound technology. You can also pair Vigor 402bt with your smartphone via *Bluetooth® to be programmed and operated with IOS or Android devices.
APPLICATIONS AND IDEAL USAGE
- One-on-one and small group conversations in public settings including restaurants, meeting rooms, public venues, and churches
- In your car and while on the go
- Work, parties, and gatherings
- Watching television and movies
- Listening to music, and audiobooks
Video: What’s in the Box
More About Vigor 402Bt
Many people who require hearing protection in their daily work or recreation already have some degree of hearing loss. Many are not yet ready for expensive hearing aids but could use some level of hearing amplification.
Personal Sound Amplification Products (PSAPs), a.k.a. Entry Level Hearing Aids, are digital hearing products which can be sold directly to the end user with or without the assistance of a hearing healthcare professionals are used to amplify critical environmental sounds for people with non-medical hearing issues.
The Vigor 402bt is a slim fit, low profile solution that remains nearly invisible from most angles. The Vigor 402s may be used right out of the box to assist individuals suffering with mild to moderate hearing loss by featuring controls that allow you to adjust the volume and switch between 4 listening memories to suit your hearing needs. Vigor 402bt also has 12 Band frequency shaping and Omnidirectional microphone to enhance sound quality. You can pair Vigor 402 bt to your smartphone via *Bluetooth® to be programmed and operated with IOS or Android devices.
The Vigor 402bt includes state of the art technology, including multi-channel compression and noise reduction, output compression, feedback cancellation, and directional microphones. All typically found in devices costing thousands of dollars.
Technical Data & Specifications
*Bluetooth APP ONLY controls functionality of the device. It does NOT have audio connectivity.
- Go to appropriate app-store for your device and search for RETONE APP
- Installed RETONE APP on your phone (screen-shot below)
- After Installing RETONE APP Make sure you see the Vigor BT (Bluetooth HA) under Devices.
- Click on (Bluetooth HA) to start Bluetooth pairing functionality. (the red arrow with turn green with pairing is completed)
- After phone and Vigor BT (Bluetooth HA) are paired, you will have a chance to choose what side you want the Vigor BT to work in… Left or Right.
- After choosing side SAVE, after saving it will take you back to Device Screen
- on the Device Screen click on the to take you to Retone Screen. On the top right corner, you will see the Menu BAR (three bars)
- Menu BAR (three bars) will take you to the CONFIGURATION MENU. Click on HELP for more information
Many of E.A.R.’s custom products come with a warranty for fit as well as repair and service. If you need to verify your warranty status, please call our office at 1-800.525.2690 or 1-303.447.2619 Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm MT.
You can also contact our Custom Service Department by filling out the Customer Service Request form.
Click on the button below and find your product’s warranty information. Please include your Invoice, Sales Receipt or Transaction Number.
If you are trying to reach us outside of our working hours, our Customer Service Department will return your inquiry during normal business hours of operation.
Warranty Information Page