Noise Suppressing Ear Plugs for Industrial Environments
The smartPlug™ is a digital hearing protection in-ear-headset solution for use in some of the world’s largest industries, where high noise and extreme environments are part of the everyday challenges to communications and hearing protection.
The smartPlug™ also comes equipped with Sensear’s industry-leading SENS™ technology that enhances speech and suppresses noise so users can communicate safely and effectively while maintaining 360-degree situational awareness. The smartPlug™ features an in-ear microphone allowing users to clearly pick up speech and transmit through existing communication systems by cable or Bluetooth® connections.
Features and Benefits:
• Disposable foam or silicone ear tip options for user comfort
• Custom-fit ear tips are available (require ear impressions)
• 82 dB(A) limited in-ear and in-ear voice pick up
• Has an NRR of up to 31 dB
• Rechargeable battery* w/15 hours battery life lowering the total cost of ownership compared to AA batteries (*lithium-ion, 5-hour charge time from totally flat to full)
• Available model with connection to other Bluetooth® devices (cell-phone, Bluetooth® radio)
• Available model with Short Range (SR) communication from one headset to another
• Rugged design with belt clip for ease of wear essential for high-noise industrial environments where equipment is subjected to rough handling
• Dual inline Push-to-Talk (PTT) allowing for easy triggering of communication functions
• USB for programming allows simple configuration of the headset
• Ideal for use with respirators, SCBA equipment