The SHS™ II (w/”manual telecoil”) earpiece is designed exactly the same as the SHS™ I unit except it will feature a manual telecoil component. When the user wants to use this unit in a “wireless” communication application, they will switch the memory into this second setting. This will allow the unit to receive wireless audio communications from an induction loop system. It can also be attached and used with other systems in a “hard wired” configuration.
This unit is sold only as a pair.
- Digital Speech Enhancement with Tri-mode Noise Reduction
- Memory Beep Indicator between memory settings
- Automatic Feedback Cancellation
- Low Battery Indication
- Adjustable Volume Control
- Designed with Wide Dynamic Range Compression Circuitry
- Three foam Comply™ tips
- Two audio tubes
- 4 battery cells
- Zipper carrying/storage case