The Rionet HC-A1 invisible hearing amplifier, our most discreet digital hearing amplifier, is one of the tiniest Completely-in-Canal (CIC) hearing amplifiers on the market. Its sophisticated hearing technology in its small and invisible form gives you a natural, crisp sound quality. With auto-adapt technology, this invisible hearing amplifier adjusts to every listening environment by a turn of its volume control. The Rion HC-A1’s compact invisible design allows for a high degree of comfort, ventilation, and customization, thanks to its replaceable tip system. In short: a tiny hearing amplifier, with an intelligent core.
When comes to selecting hearing amplifiers most people we meet express the following.
- Make them easy to use and affordable.
- Make them sound great with little or no feedback issues.
- Provide easy adjustments for volume control, tone, and output.
- Make them moisture resistant.
- Provide wax guard protection.
- Nano Coating that protects each unit from sweat and moisture and increases durability.
- Ear tips designed with wax guard protection.
- Battery replacement alarm. When the battery has almost expired, a soft alarm tone sounds, so the user will not have to be concerned about suddenly running out of power during use.
- Battery insertion. Unlike most other hearing aids the HC-A1 will permit the user to put into battery cradle either way.
- Battery Size….312 for longer life (estimated 160+ hours) Most hearing aids this size use a size 10 which is smaller and shorter battery life.
- The trimmer-type digital Hearing aid which means there is no need for fitting software to make adjustments. If needed, adjustments can be easily made by using each of the trimmers.
- Adaptive feedback cancellation (AFBC) automatically suppresses disturbing high pitched noise.
- Non-Linear amplification amplifies low level sounds clear without causing loud sounds or echo.
- Noise reduction function performs multi-channel ambient sound analysis and reduces noise accordingly
Note: All settings are adjusted at the factory so the HC-A1 does not produce excessively loud sound when it is initially turned on. For most client’s this setting works well. If adjustments are needed the easy to follow instructions will permit the end user to adjust the trimmers to the levels desired.
Many of E.A.R.’s custom products come with a warranty for fit as well as repair and service. If you need to verify your warranty status, please call our office at 1-800.525.2690 or 1-303.447.2619 Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm MT.
You can also contact our Custom Service Department by filling out the Customer Service Request form.
Click on the button below and find your product’s warranty information. Please include your Invoice, Sales Receipt or Transaction Number.
If you are trying to reach us outside of our working hours, our Customer Service Department will return your inquiry during normal business hours of operation.
Warranty Information Page