The ER-4B MicroPro Earphones (Binaural) are high fidelity transducers developed specifically to combine flat frequency response with isolation from external noise. They deliver transparent, reference-quality sound and provide at least 20-25dB of external noise exclusion at all frequencies, which allows listeners to hear the full dynamic range of recorded or live music at safe levels.
The ER-4B MiroPro Earphones are mainly used for KEMAR manikin and other bin-aural recordings. These are excellent for materiel not equalized for loudspeaker playback.
- Unparalleled sound accuracy
- Virtual elimination of external background noise
- Light-weight and portable
- High-fidelity monitor earphones for REM
System Kit Includes
- 5 ft cord with 3.5mm stereo phone plug
- 1/4″ stereo phone adapter plug
- 6 white flanged ear tips
- 10 foam ear tips
- Filter changing tool with 4 filters
- Instruction booklet
- Shirt clip
- Carrying pouch
- Storage box